1. By agreeing to pay your membership via an Auckland Huskies payment plan, you authorise Auckland Huskies Ltd, or associated third parties, to debit from your nominated credit card or debit card.
2. Unless stated otherwise, the first instalment will be withdrawn after receiving your application with further payments on the first day of each following month. If the payment date falls on a weekend or aVictorian public holiday, we will process your payment on the next business day.
3. Season Payment Plan -The season payment plan will consist of monthly payments from September 2021 to March 2022. Your monthly payment will be your membership cost divided by 6. Please note that the season payment plan option is only available if purchasing your membership before December 1st, 2021.
4. 6 Month Payment Plan – The 5 monthly payment plan will consist of 6 payments, from October 2021 to March 2022. Your monthly payment will be your membership cost divided by 6. Members who enter a 5-month payment plan will be rolled over into the season payment plan for next season.Please note that the 6-month payment plan option is only available if purchasing your membership from November 1st, 2021.
5. You can purchase a membership and join a monthly payment plan at any stage throughout the season. An initial payment will be taken upon purchasing a membership, which includes any catch-up payment amounts to bring your membership payments up to date. For example, a membership purchased in September 2021 on the season payment plan will attract an initial payment to cover the month of September as well as the sum of the instalments for August 2021.
6. Additional fees may apply when paying via monthly payments.
7. It is your responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available in your nominated account for payments to be processed. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution for a dishonoured payment will be payable by you. Any fees incurred by Melbourne United for a dishonoured payment will be added to the next instalment.
8. Melbourne United reserves the right to suspend or cancel your membership if on two consecutive occasions your payment cannot be processed due to insufficient funds in your nominated account. We will notify you in writing if we suspend or cancel your payment plan arrangement.
9. If your membership is suspended, your membership barcode will be blocked, and your membership entitlements will be suspended until such time that the overdue payments have been received.
10. If you believe that a payment has been withdrawn incorrectly, please contact Melbourne United on 1300 698 443. You will receive a full refund of the withdrawn amount if we cannot substantiate the reason for the withdrawing.
11. You must advise us in writing if you close your nominated account and supply us with a substitute account for your payments to continue.
12. We will keep your account and other financial institution details confidential. However, we may disclose these details:
(a) If you consent in writing; or
(b) To the extent required by law; or
(c) For the purpose of this Agreement, for example, in relation to a payment dispute.