1. To qualify for a concession membership, members must hold one of the following forms of identification: pension card, full time student card, senior’s card, disability card, or carer’s card. A photocopy of a valid concession card is required with your membership application.
2. Health care cards and health benefits cards do not qualify.
3. Companion card holders qualify for a free concession membership and gain free entry when accompanying a member requiring care. A photocopy of the card is required with your membership application. The companion card holder must purchase a valid ticket if attending a game without the member in their care.
4. Random checks are conducted at NZ NBL venues on members with concession memberships. Concession members must have appropriate identification with them when attending all NZ NBL games. The Auckland Huskies retains the right to cancel the membership (without refund) of any member without the appropriate identification.
5. Copies of concession identification cards can be posted to Auckland Huskies Membership, C/- Eventfinda Stadium, 17 Silverfield, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627. Alternatively, you can scan and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org