1. All Season (GA, Sideline Reserved, Baseline Reserved, Courtside Reserved & Corporate Hollywood) Sky Tower Auckland Huskies memberships purchased will not be automatically enrolled into the Rollover Plan. Further information on the Rollover Plan is available in the ‘Rollover Plan’ section of these terms and conditions. Should an equivalent membership not be available in the following season the member will be notified of all new membership packages.
2. Reserve Seat membership includes access to home games played at Eventfinda Stadium only during the 2022 Sals NZ NBL regular season.
3. Any games played outside of Eventfinda Stadium will be sold separately and where possible season members will be provided with priority to purchase tickets via a pre-sale period.
4. Subject to any applicable law, once your membership has been processed you are not entitled to a refund. You may request a refund in writing (email or post) and your request will be assessed by the Auckland Huskies Management. Subject to applicable law, any refunds (whole or partial) will be at the discretion of the Auckland Huskies Management.
5. All prices include GST and any applicable Sals NZ NBL NBL fees or levies.
6. By purchasing a membership, you agree to be added to the Sky Tower Auckland Huskies electronic database and to receive information relating to the Auckland Huskies; be contacted by the Auckland Huskies regarding any services, offers or special promotions that are associated with, endorsed or approved by the Auckland Huskies. Furthermore, you agree for the Auckland Huskies to disclose your information to third parties associated with the Auckland Huskies so they can contact you about their services, offers or special promotions. Should you not wish to receive any of this information, you must notify the Auckland Huskies in writing via either post [17 Silverfield, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627] or email [firstname.lastname@example.org] of your preference to unsubscribe.
7. Members are required to notify the Auckland Huskies of any change in circumstances, including the issuing or withdrawal of concession status, member contact details, or any relevant information that could affect their membership with the Auckland Huskies. Should there be a change in concession status, the member will be required to pay the difference between anon-concession member and a concession member of that particular membership. Should the member not pay the difference within the time notified by the Auckland Huskies, the Auckland Huskies reserve the right to suspend the membership with all the member’s benefits suspended until the difference is paid. The member is not entitled to seek any compensation or refund should any of its member’s benefits be suspended due to no or late payment of the difference.
8. The Auckland Huskies reserves the right to cancel a membership without a refund where a member breaches these terms and conditions or the Auckland Huskies Code of Conduct.
9. The Auckland Huskies reserve the right to change the seating arrangements from season to season. Where possible, the Auckland Huskies will attempt to keep members in a similar seat selection from season to season.
10. Renewing members wanting to change their seat must request the change in writing to the Auckland Huskies. The Auckland Huskies will try to accommodate seat requests in consideration of availability and any other relevant factors.
11. New members may request preferred seating, including to be seated with other members, when completing their membership application. Alternatively, new members can notify the Auckland Huskies of their preferences in writing. Requested seating cannot be guaranteed. If the requested seating is not available, the Membership Department will select seating as close as possible to those requested by the new member. If no request is received, the Auckland Huskies will allocate seating at its discretion.
12. Reserved seats will be allocated after any Rollover Plan date, with renewing members receiving first priority. Allocation for new members is based on availability and will be processed based on the order in which a membership is purchased (provided that a seating request is received).